Trust Fund of Endowments
Funding for church needs, maintenance and improvements, since 1972.
The purpose of the Trust Fund of Endowments is to provide for the long term financial stability of the church. The Trust Agreement allows the trustees to release interest and dividends from the Fund of Endowments to the General Operating Fund of the church annually; and in the case of unprecedented need or emergency the corpus may be used.
The Trust Fund has made the following major projects possible:
- Purchase of air conditioners
- Sewer line installation
- Roof repair
- Fire damage repair
- Computer systems
- Duplicating equipment
- Furnace replacement
- New church construction
How to support the Trust Fund for Endowments:
You can give:
- An outright gift of cash, securities or property.
- Gift subject to life income. A gift can be made with its income paid to the giver or other beneficiary.
- Gift in Trust. (The giver may avoid tax on the income and may be provided a deduction for the value of the gift.)
- Gift through bequest, designated in one’s will.
- Gift of life insurance. The Trust Fund of Endowments would be the beneficiary of the policy.
An attorney or trust official should be consulted about the details of the gift.
For more information about the Trust Fund of Endowments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org